Investment strategy of APF GROUP
Basic information on the investment strategy of individual companies within the APF GROUP that have been registered in the list of persons carrying out asset management comparable to asset management within the meaning of Section 15(1) of the Investment Companies and Investment Funds Act, which is maintained by the CNB in accordance with Section 596(e) of the AIFM Act (alternative fund). Inclusion on the list does not constitute a business license and does not authorize the public to offer investments and collect money from the public for the purpose of investing it together. Neither the Company nor its activities are subject to the supervision of the CNB, the Company is not subject to any prudential or other rules of operation and the funds entrusted to it for management are not insured by law.
1) APF VENTURE CAPITAL CR s.r.o.
- time horizon: medium and long term
- an active approach to the market with the aim of achieving higher appreciation than the market offers
- growth strategy based on the growth of the value of the investment over time
- balanced relationship to risk - growth in the value of the investment with a preference for reasonable risk
- subject of investment - agricultural land, projects within agriculture
- expected return from 10% p.a.
2) APF DIGITAL AGRIFUND CR s.r.o.
- time horizon: short and medium term
- active approach to the market with the aim of achieving significantly higher appreciation than the market offers
- growth strategy based on maximum growth in the value of the investment over time
- aggressive approach to risk - maximum growth in the value of the investment while preferring a high level of risk
- subject of investment - agricultural land, crypto-assets
- expected return from 15% p.a.