Financial statements of the APF GROUP
We would like to inform you that we are starting to finalize the 2022 financial statements of the individual companies in the APF GROUP.
The financial statements of APF REAL ESTATE GROUP CR s.r.o., APF DIGITAL AGRIFUND CR s.r.o. and Agrarian Land Fund s.r.o. are subject to mandatory audits under the Accounting Act. The parent company APF REAL ESTATE GROUP CR s.r.o. is also subject to the obligation to consolidate the financial statements for the APF GROUP. The deadline for filing corporate income tax returns is 3 June 2023.
At the same time we publish the revenue structure of the APF GROUP:
1) commissions for mediation of sale of agricultural land
2) administrative fees for the management of client portfolios
3) fees for the management of funds entrusted to us
4) fees for the conclusion of option contracts
5) proceeds from the sale of agricultural land owned by APF GROUP
6) interest income from savings accounts
7) interest income on bonds purchased
8) rental income from agricultural land owned by APF GROUP
9) income from swap transactions within the APF GROUP
10) income from revaluation of assets within alternative funds
Thank you for your trust and cooperation.