Secured token covered by real value - agricultural land owned by companies within the APF GROUP.
APF Coin token trackerEtherscan
APFC Buyback Option
The execution of the trade is governed by the applicable Future Purchase Agreement (Option Agreement) for the product in question.
- The product is intended for APF Coin (APFC) holders who purchased the token through the HitBTC crypto exchange and others crypto exchanges.
- The product is used to cover the long-term risk of significant fluctuations in the market value of APFC/USDT within the cryptocurrency trading.
- The product protects APFC holders from purposeful reduction of the market value of APFC/USDT by short sellers and other speculators.
- The fair value of the APFC is derived from the amount of the APF GROUP's total assets, which is primarily comprised of agricultural land. The fair value of APFC may therefore differ significantly from the current market value of the APFC/USDT exchange rate.
- The fair value of APFC is covered by the total assets of APF GROUP.
- The option is based on the right of repurchase of the APFC holder at a predetermined time and at a predetermined purchase price (APFC/USDT rate * number of APFCs held).
- The right of repurchase is created for the APFC holder by entering into a Future Purchase Agreement (Option Agreement) directly with APF AGRICULTURAL INVESTMENT LTD.
- The validity of the Option Agreement is 48 months. The Option may be exercised in writing no earlier than 12, 24 and 36 months after the Option Agreement has been entered into and no later than 48 months after the Option Agreement has been entered into. After the expiry of 48 months from the date of conclusion of the option agreement, this agreement shall expire without further claims.
- Upon written exercise of the option, a Purchase Agreement is entered into with the APFC holder, which provides for the repurchase of the APFC at a predetermined purchase price (APFC/USDT exchange rate * number of APFCs held).
- The APFC holder has the right not to exercise the option even if the market rate of the APFC/USDT is higher than the set purchase price (APFC/USDT rate * number of APFCs held). In case of non-exercise of the option (or upon expiry of the option) by the APFC holder, the contractual remuneration remains with the Company.
- APF AGRICULTURAL INVESTMENT LTD. is entitled to a one-off contractual remuneration for concluding the option agreement in the amount of 5% of the set purchase price (APFC/USDT rate * number of APFCs held).
- The agreed purchase price is the APFC/USDT rate * number of APFCs held, where the APFC/USDT price is USD 0.225 (12m), USD 0.27 (24m) and USD 0.315 (36m).
- These terms and conditions of the Option Agreement are effective from 8 May 2023 until further notice.