Establishment of a Qualified Investor Fund (FKI)
As we informed you earlier, APF GROUP has started the process of establishing a qualified investor fund (FKI, Fondu Kvalifikovaných Investorů). The qualified investor fund (FKI) is registered in the list maintained by the Czech National Bank according to Act No. 240/2013 Coll., on Investment Companies and Investment Funds (ZISIF). The FKI is an investment instrument intended for qualified investors (from CZK 1 million).
The basic investment strategy of the FKI is to invest in the following assets:
• agricultural land, in particular credit-worthy arable land and other agricultural land resulting from the Agricultural Land Fund Protection Act;
• agricultural real estate related to agricultural activities (crop and livestock production);
• participations in legal persons holding agricultural land or agricultural real estate;
• participations in legal persons whose predominant activity is crop and livestock production, hunting and related activities (CZ-NACE 01);
• receivables in respect of loans or borrowings from legal persons owning agricultural land and agricultural real estate;
• bonds issued by legal persons owning agricultural land and agricultural real estate;
• property rights in agricultural land and agricultural real estate.
The anticipated date for the start of the FKI's activities is set for 1 January 2024.
By the end of this year, we will inform you about other facts related to the launch of the FKI.
The establishment of the FKI is in line with the long-term strategy of APF GROUP, which aims to support agricultural entrepreneurs and secure the ownership of agricultural land by a domestic owner.
Thank you for your support.