Information on setting up a Qualified Investor Fund (FKI)
We would like to inform you about the parameters of the established Qualified Investor Fund (FKI).
1) Company name: APF GROUP SICAV CR a.s.
2) The company is a qualified investor investment fund within the meaning of Section 9 and Section 95(1)(a) of Act No. 240/2013 Coll., on Investment Companies and Investment Funds (hereinafter referred to as "IFKI"), i.e. it is an investment fund with a legal personality, whose sole member of the Board of Directors is a legal person authorised to manage this investment fund (hereinafter referred to as "manager" or "sole member of the Board of Directors"). The sole member of the Board of Directors is also authorised to perform the administration of the investment fund.
3) The Company's business is the activity of a qualified investor investment fund pursuant to Section 95(1)(a) of the ISIF Act.
4) Founder - APF REAL ESTATE GROUP CR s.r.o., ID No.: 09024724 with registered office at Pražákova 1008/69, 639 00 Brno.
5) The founders appoint the first member of the Board of Directors:
- DELTA Investiční společnost, a.s., company registration number 032 32 051, with registered office at Sokolovská 675/9, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 19885.
6) The Company as such may issue the following types of investment shares:
(a) investment shares referred to as "VIA Performance Investment Shares", with the right to a share in the profit and the right to a share in the liquidation balance according to the ratio determined by the calculation speFKIied in the Articles of Association for VIA Performance Investment Shares, and with the right to redeem at the current value of the VIA Performance Investment Share. Voting rights are attached to such VIA Performance Investment Shares only where these Articles of Association or the applicable law, as the case may be, grant voting rights to the Investment Shares;
(b) an investment share referred to as a "PIA Preferred Investment Share", which carries with it the right to share in the profits and the right to share in the liquidation balance in accordance with the ratio determined by the calculation set out in the Articles of Association for PIA Preferred Investment Shares, and the right to redeem at the current value of the PIA Preferred Investment Share. Voting rights are attached to such PIA Preferred Investment Shares only if these Bylaws or applicable law, as applicable, grant voting rights to the Investment Shares.
7) The basic investment strategy of the FKI is to invest in the following assets:
- agricultural land, in particular credit-worthy arable land and other agricultural land resulting from the Agricultural Land Fund Protection Act;
- agricultural real estate related to agricultural activities (crop and livestock production);
- participations in legal persons holding agricultural land or agricultural real estate;
- participations in legal persons whose predominant activity is crop and livestock production, hunting and related activities (CZ-NACE 01);
- receivables in respect of loans or borrowings from legal persons owning agricultural land and agricultural real estate;
- bonds issued by legal persons owning agricultural land and agricultural real estate;
- property rights in agricultural land and agricultural real estate.
8) Yield mechanism: guaranteed at 6 % p.a., then 80 % performance fee above the 6 % yield
When the FKI is launched, APF GROUP clients will be offered the option of switching to a regulated investment fund. We will inform you about the conditions.
Thank you for your trust and cooperation so far.