Support for Czech agricultural entrepreneurs
In connection with the establishment of the Qualified Investors Fund (QIF) and the launch of its activities in January 2024, we would like to inform you about the upcoming projects to support Czech agricultural entrepreneurs through this fund.
The basic investment strategy of the CIF has been described in general terms earlier.
We hereby specify the individual projects:
1) financial support for Czech agricultural entrepreneurs (private farmers and agricultural companies engaged in agricultural primary production - crop and livestock production) at the level of operations and investments
2) financing and support of agricultural start-ups (limited time equity participation)
3) cooperation in the issuance of corporate bonds and their distribution and purchase
4) Long-term land lease of land owned by the APF GROUP
5) support in the purchase, sale and exchange of agricultural land (land consolidation)
The emphasis in the implementation of projects will be on sustainable agriculture, landscape protection and ecological aspects of agriculture.
We will keep you informed about the next steps.
Thank you for your cooperation and trust so far.